HOW TO EARN MORE THAN $500 IN AFFILIATE MARKETING
If so, you’re not alone. There have been several times an extra $500 would have made a big difference in my life and would have prevented me from making some questionable financial choices.
Whether you want to kickstart your emergency fund or are facing a financial crisis, you might need some extra money – and quickly.
The volatile nature of the business makes it a mindless fantasy to calculate your annual salary on the back of one day’s profits. If this is your first day of affiliate marketing and you earn $1000, don’t assume that you‘ll bank $365,000 in the next year. Your current earnings, in relation to a salary, are $2.73/day.
HOW TO EARN $500 IN AFFILIATE MARKETING
However, be aware that your success in affiliate marketing won’t happen overnight.
Here are some ways you can do affiliate marketing without a website.
1. You could send people to an offer via Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest or any other social platform.
2. Adding A Forum Signature
No matter what niche you’re in, you should be interacting with like-minded people on niche forums.
Don’t spam. What I am suggesting is that you create useful content, and have a link to your affiliate product in your signature.
3. Give away a free ebook
You can write an ebook that provides a lot of value and inside include your affiliate links. Give it away through social platforms if you don’t have a website.
How to Make Money with Affiliate Marketing Ads
After trying many ways to earn online. I finally removed all the CPC ads programs. I made up my mind about running affiliate ads on my blog. I’m not getting a high volume of traffic on my blog, but I get quality visitors on my blogs.
What do you need to display affiliate marketing ads?
You should have a proper blog with good hosting. You should have 100 visitor’s minimum per day on your blog. Write quality unique content on your blog. Use the power of digital marketing to generate more visitors.
Plan of Action: How to Make Money with Affiliate Marketing Ads
You can check your best performing page in google analytics if you are tracking your online visitors. Affiliate Marketing Ads placement is very important for better conversions. So you need to run A/B Split testing for your page.
We’ve broken down the process into seven steps for affiliate marketing beginners. Following this guide will set you on the right course and have you earning your first commission in no time.
1. Choose a Niche
Before you even begin building your first site, you’ll need to decide which niche you’re going to target.
Obviously, if you don’t know what your site is about or who you’re going to target with it, you can’t really build a site around it…can you?
If you’ve already figured this one out, way to go! This is undoubtedly one of the most difficult and overwhelming steps.
If you don’t quite know what your niche is yet, here’s some advice that you might find useful.
Some key questions to ask yourself when determining your niche are:
HOW TO EARN $500 IN AFFILIATE MARKETING
- What topics am I already passionate about?
It’s much easier to work on something if you’re passionate about it. Plus, when you have a passion, you’re usually quite knowledgeable about it too, so that definitely helps. For example, if you have a passion for makeup, your niche of choice might be makeup related, too.
While following your passion is definitely the recommended option, sometimes the possibility of making money in a profitable niche trumps passion. So, you might not necessarily know much about your niche, but if it’s likely to make you money, you can always learn more about it, right?
For example, KitchenFaucetDivas is clearly a site that was built for profit, not passion. Unless of course there is someone out there with a serious passion for kitchen faucets! 😉
Learn how to make $500 per day online with affiliate marketing following Bruce Lee’s “Fear the man who practices 1 kick 10,000 times” philosophy. It’s all about honing in the basics! If you’re new to the business, watch this video now.
Alright, so all the “gurus” are preaching the latest and greatest things to internet marketing: solo ads, mobile marketing, Facebook ads, etc.
However, I’ve been silently earning a full-time income online with Affiliate marketing.
I’ve been making $500/day+ in affiliate commissions pretty regularly nowadays.
But the secret to my consistent success isn’t focusing on the latest and greatest tactics.
In fact, I focus on the basics:
Things like Niche marketing, blogging, YouTube videos, SEO, and more.
I just do that stuff really well.
Here are the basics lazy affiliates must master:
1) Content creation – creating content with unique angles is a valuable skill. Learning how to put your own spin on content is what separates you from the masses. A lot of people underestimate the importance of this single skill.
2) Video presentation skills – things like having a “for video” voice carry a lot of weight. The good news is, this is a skill anyone can develop with a little bit of practice.
3) Blogging – there’s a bit of an art to blogging. It’s an oldie, but a proven way to earn commissions in virtually every niche. You will also notice that most prominent figures in any online business have an active blog. There’s a reason for this. If you are serious about affiliate marketing, you will want to master the art of blogging.
4) Learning sales and copywriting will help you convert visitors to sales. I can’t overstate the importance of this skill. Do yourself a favor and read a couple of books on copywriting, then implement them. This will make you that much more profitable in the business.