How to create a landing page in Mailchimp
How to create a landing page in Mailchimp 2020. Mailchimp is an American marketing automation platform and an email marketing service.
The platform is a trading name of its operator, Rocket Science Group, an American company founded in 2001 by Ben Chestnut and Mark Armstrong, with Dan Kurzius joining at a later date. Wikipedia
How to create a Landing page in Mailchimp 2020
- I assume you should have created your account with Mailchimp before now, if not, click here to sign up now.
- Login to your dashboard which should look like the image below…
- At the top left corner, click on create, then on the dropdown list, click on the landing page. Your page should look like the image below
- Name your landing page and select your audience
- Then click begin. Now, choose a template in the next screen and you should be in your customing dashboard by now. After choosing a template, this is how my dashboard looks like
- On the right-hand side, you have all the elements you can add to spice up your landing page look to your own taste by simply dragging and dropping it on the page.
- After tweaking the template, then click on save and close.
- You should be redirected to the publishing page.
- Add your page title and your desired landing page URL and click publish.
- NOTE: You can add your custom domain, only if you upgrade your account.
- Now your landing page is live, use it for promotions, ads, e.t.c.
Why choose Mailchimp?
Mailchimp is an easy to use CRM platform where you set up, manage and design the following
- Landing page
- Optin form
- Postcards and more
Alternatives to Mailchimp
Mailchimp has alternatives that perform similar functionalities. Listed below are Mailchimp alternatives you can try out.
- Constant Contact
- Hubspot e.t.c.
If you have any questions, drop it in the comment box below. Cheers!